Frequently Asked Questions
1) Click on User Icon on Top Right of Website
2) Click on Not a Member? Sign up
3) Fill all mandatory Fields
4) Click on Paypal Button
1) Sign up at Workscout.Workscout.geobizops.com®
2) Goto User Dashboard
3) Click on Add Listing Button
4) Select your Plan
5) Fill Form and Click on Save & Preview Button
6) Click on Pay for Listing
1) Go to User Dashboard > Ad Campaigns
2) Click + Add New AD
3) Click Let’s Get Started on the Pop-up.
4) Click Select Listing Drop-down, and find a your Published Listing.
5) Choose from THREE (3) Ad Placement Options: Spotlight, Top of Search and Sidebar.
6) Set the Campaign Duration in Days. (Example: Enter 7 for 1 Week)
7) Select a Payment Method.
8) Click Pay Now
1) On Homepage Go to Maroon Side menu and click on the first Link saying Solicitation database and proposal templates and you will be taken to http://solicitation.Workscout.Workscout.geobizops.com/
2) Click on signup and complete the signup
3) Now you will get an email about signup completion
a) Make sure to check inbox or if you don’t see it look at SPAM folder and make sure to set our email [email protected] as trusted sender so you don’t miss future correspondence.
b) With this signup you will be able to login to both sites ( http://Workscout.Workscout.geobizops.com/ & http://solicitation.Workscout.Workscout.geobizops.com/ ) using the same login password.
4) In case of any issues feel free to send us a message at [email protected].
1) With FREE TRIAL you will be able to enjoy full website access and access to all the solicitation databases for 7 days which are not available for all the other non-registered users normally.
Of course. Memberships are paid up front and may be cancelled at anytime.
In order to edit my searches please follow below steps:
Step 1 – Sign In using your access details ( ID is your email)
Step 2- Click on “My Solicitation” (on left hand side of Dashboard), you will see all of “My Solicitations” created/activated for email alerts
Step 3- Click on “Edit Search”
Step 4- Edit by Keyword /Keywords, Country/Countries, Region/Regions, NAICS, PSC, Set Aside, Closing Date, Within Search Keyword or With none of this word/words
Search Solicitations Box (once clicked on Search Solicitations on left side of Dashboard), here after seeing desired search results with all above filter options, user can save search by click on ‘Save search button”. Once clicked user can assign name to this search.
1) Search Name – User can assign name for saved searches. Can have multiple saved searches in one account/Dashboard
2) Search Type — User can choose between Exact search which is very specific or Broad Match for broader results. Here results will be wider and more then exact search
3) Fresh Solicitation in “My Solicitation” are posted daily/latest ones
4) Live Solicitations in “My Solicitation” are all active Solicitations, irrespective of date of publication
5) View Search in “My Solicitation”- View Keywords here added for each saved searches
6) Edit Search in “My Solicitation” – as explained above in Steps
7) Delete Search in “My Solicitation”- delete any saved searches/search name
8) Add Search in “My Solicitation”- Add new searches with search name with any combination of keyword, country etc
9) Keyword – is business related word or words e.g. Construction, Dumper truck. You can use single or multiple keywords (separated by “,”)
10) Closing Date- Day by which bidder should submit their Bid Documents (online or offline as required /stated in the process
11) Within Search Keyword – This is a combination search or and for e.g. main key is construction and in “Within Search Keyword” road then we will get any solicitation which has combination of construction and road
12) With none of this word – Here you can omit word/words which are not required to be a part of search for e.g. main key is construction and in “With none of this word” repair then we will get any solicitation for construction but any repair tender will be not fetched in this combination
13) Self Funded Tender/ solicitation – These are solicitation in which Buyer using their own fund
14) Funding Authority, also referred as Funded Tender/ solicitation These are agencies that provides funds for large projects , please refer – https://www.fundsforngos.org/donor-updates/worlds-multilateral-donors/
15) If user doe not select any “Funding Authority” then search will be the combination of Self Funded Tender/ solicitation and Funding Authority, also referred as Funded Tender/ solicitation but if they select only /any Funding Authority then results won’t have Self Funded Tender/ solicitations. In both case bidder will get bid money from the buyer/purchasing authority/tendering authority
16) GeoBizOps Reference Number(GTR)- Search by GTR no (8 digit solicitation no of GeoBizOps reference )
Affiliate Program FAQ
What is an Affiliate Program?
An Affiliate Program allows one website to refer Visitors to another website that is selling a Product & get Credit for any Product that is purchased on that website from the referred Visitors. So, in the case of our Affiliate Program, you link to our Product or Home Page from your website, and we pay you a Commission from each Sale from the Visitors you send us!
How do I sign up?
To sign up for our Program simply fill out the Application Form. You will be asked to read and agree to our Terms and Conditions before your Application can be submitted. We will review your application and if accepted, you will receive an e-mail notification with your login information. Once you have that e-mail, you can log-in and start creating links, get HTML code for our images, and using our other content and tools to start earning money selling our products.
Why should I sign up for your program?
First, your Customers will benefit from Our huge selection of unique Products and excellent Customer Service. Second, you will make Commissions for the Referral. Your Visitors will be thrilled that they got such a helpful Referral from you! It makes you look great and earns you cash.
How much do you Pay in Commissions?
We pay a base 7% of the sale amount from each Customer referred using your Affiliate Code.
Do you pay out any Type of other Incentives?
From time to time we may offer Special Deals and Incentives created especially for your Audience.
How often do you Pay your Affiliates?
Commissions become available for Payment once the total earned reaches $100. Payments are made by either Check or Electronically via PayPal. Payment requests are made from your Affiliate Account.
What sort of Tools do you Provide to your Affiliates?
We provide sample Link Types, Banner Ads, Button Images, Text Links, E-mail Copy & suggestions on how to Best Sell our Services.
How do I Link to your Site once I’m an Affiliate?
After you Sign-up and are Accepted, you will be able to Log-in and see examples on how to link to us. It’s very simple.
Is there any Cost to become an Affiliate?
No, it’s a FREE program.