US Executive ®, Management, Scientific & Technical Experts to the Government, Defense & Aid Industries, provides Facilities Management/Base Operations (BOSS), Micro-Sourcing (Outsourcing) Solutions & Teaming, Partnering & Special Projects where we help Businesses & Non-profits in 60+ Industries succeed thru Project, Program & Product Development & Support Services.
Our company is looking for an aircraft mechanic to ensure aircrafts operate properly and securely, based on regional safety regulations. Your primary responsibilities include maintaining and repairing system components. You’ll detect malfunctions and fix them using power and hand tools. You will not be alone in this; you’ll work closely with your supervisor and other mechanics to deliver quick and efficient solutions.
To succeed in this role, you must have excellent manual dexterity and stamina. Hands-on experience with complex equipment is also a must-have skill for you. If you are analytical, detail-oriented with a keen interest in mechanics and aircrafts, we’d like to hear from you.
* Perform regular system inspections
* Maintain systems and equipment
* Use gauges and diagnostic tests to detect malfunctions
* Repair or replace broken aircraft parts
* Perform troubleshooting
* Keep maintenance and repair logs
* Use power and hand tools (e.g. cranes, grinders)
* Understand and apply guidelines from manuals and blueprints
* Ensure compliance with regional safety regulations
* Collaborate with other mechanics and electricians
* Previous experience as a petroleum engineer or in a similar role
* Hands-on experience with drilling equipment
* Great mathematical and IT skills
* Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
* Available for travel to different locations on a regular basis
* Professional engineering license is required
* A degree in engineering is a must; MSc is preferred