US Executive ®, Management, Scientific & Technical Experts to the Government, Defense & Aid Industries, provides Facilities Management/Base Operations (BOSS), Micro-Sourcing (Outsourcing) Solutions & Teaming, Partnering & Special Projects where we help Businesses & Non-profits in 60+ Industries succeed thru Project, Program & Product Development & Support Services.
US Executive ® & its Family of Companies is seeking an Intelligent, Hard-working & Highly experienced Chief Procurement Officer (CPO) that will also become a 10% Owner/Shareholder of all (4) Companies with full Voting Rights/Privileges. There is no monetary investment required from the CPO, only your Subject Matter Expertise in Government, Defense & Aid Sales & Marketing. Profit-sharing is paid monthly & the position is REMOTE at this time. All travel, including to Tampa, Florida (Headquarters) is paid by the Company & the CPO will be reimbursed for all Approved Purchases. This is a “Once in a Lifetime Opportunity” for the Right Candidate. The position comes with a lot of Trust due to being a C-Level Position, Shareholder/Partner/Owner, plus being remote with little Supervision. The position does come with a lot of support from the other Shareholders & Support Staff that are also open to change in Strategy & Business Processes or anything to become more efficient, compliant, productive & profitable. We would like someone with a solid Procurement, Sales & Marketing background that can offer their thoughts & experiences, so we may mitigate risk.
Our new websites are approximately (95%) complete, and we would like the CBDO to go ahead & “Join Us,” to put any final Business Development touches to all (4) websites:
Our Companies/Websites include:
· US Executive ® – www.us-executive.com (Services)
· GeoBizOps.com ® – www.geobizops.com (Directory • Government, Defense & Aid Business Support Services for Small/Medium-size Businesses)
· 911-Products.com ® – www.911-products.com (B2B/B2G Government, Defense & Aid Product Sales) • CPO Responsibilities
· Hire a VET • Hire a HERO ® – www.hireaveteranusa.com (Directory • Veteran & Small Business Support)
The CPO’s website input may include:
· Better pics
· Customer Service
· Learn the Zoho CRM Connection & Ticketing Process
· Add MSAs for the US Government
The CPO & his/her Team of Independent Sales Representatives (ISRs) should always upsell Services. Additionally, US Executive ® has a Chief Business Development Officer (CBDO) in place that is responsible for selling our Services & supporting the Product Sales of the CPO.
Our (3) Contract Developers are currently finalizing all new 2021 websites (Demobilization 6/1/2021), Social Media & CRM Clean-up. US Executive ® has a Social Media Expert/Program that employs our 65 Million+ US B2B/B2G & 100 Million+ US B2C Double-Opted-in Contacts/Servers to send out more than 500,000 emails daily for our Business Development & SEO efforts. The CPO will have their own account so that the Social Media Expert may sent 200,000 emails per day thru the 100M+ B2C Server for Staffing/Recruiting & another 400,000 per day for Product Sales. All Departments & Product/Services are well supported with technology.
The CPO will also need to set up their Procurement Department (Ground Up) & introduce themselves to our Manufacturers & other Suppliers, the US Government Contracting Officers (KOs) & Suppliers generating the revenue necessary to support its own Department Expenses & grow the Company.
The CPO will also need to set up the Procurement Department & introduce themselves to our Suppliers. Up to this point, the CEO & GM have been providing all Logistics & Business Development with the Company’s Digital Marketing Team & other Support Staff. For this position, the CBDO will be supported by our Digital Marketing Staff for Press Releases, Content Marketing, Social Media, etc. & he/she will be in charge of building a Team of Independent Sales Representatives (ISRs) to support the growth of the Procurement Department & Products Sales. As stated above, the CPO will become a 10% Shareholder of all (4) Businesses, ultimately grossing $200,000+ year one. This is an “Immediate Hire” for the right Candidate & Synergy is especially important since we all wear many hats, work hard together & making all (4) Companies a success…
Again, we are seeking a Chief Procurement Officer (CPO) that will also serve as a face of Logistics & Global Supply Chain for US Executive ®, along with the CEO (Retired USMC) & become a 10% Owner/Shareholder of all (4) businesses. The Candidate must have a proven Government, Defense & Aid Logistics & Sales/Marketing background, have current industry contacts (Manufacturers, Sales & Transportation/Warehousing) & must be able to quickly bring on new Business & Products from Large, Industry-recognized Manufacturers thru bidding Prime, Teaming, Partnering & Subcontracts.
The CPO, with the support of the Chief Business Development Officer (CBDO) will build, grow & manage all Product Sales & Marketing from the ground up (with the support of the CEO & GM). It will be the CPO’s Area of Responsibility (AOR) to build a Team of Independent Sales Representatives (ISRs) to support Product Sales. He/she will be supported by the CBDO.
We also own a large portion the “World’s Largest & most Affordable Solicitation Database.” We are “Post Start-Up,” being already Awarded (3) Service Contracts in 2021 for the US Federal Government. We also have another 100+ Service Proposals submitted & awaiting response from the KO. The CPO will submit all Product Sales Proposals & must move quickly since they will be expected to locate, read (digest) approve & submit 10+ Large Opportunities (by NAICS) per week, while also managing all other responsibilities.
Ideally, the CPO will be able to devote 40 (or more) hours per week to the position & be a Multi-Tasker. As a Shareholder/Owner (the more revenue the Company earns, the more Profit-sharing the CPO earns) & in the beginning, while 1.) Setting up the Procurement Department, 2.) Hiring your Team of ISRs, 3.) Searching Solicitations & Bidding Opportunities, 4.) managing your Product Digital Marketing & Email Campaigns, 5.) Working with Suppliers, Transportation & Warehousing Partners 6.) Building the Procurement Pipeline & 7.) Managing the “Go/No Go” Process with Proposal Submittals – the CPO may have to actually devote more than 40 hours per week to start. The CPO will have the full Support of the Company – especially the CEO (he also devotes a lot of time to Procurement Management & Sales), other Shareholders & Support Staff. We all support one another & wear many hats, making certain that all work is completed to continue our success.
· Business Plan: The CPO will assist the CEO & GM with all Procurement updates to the 5-Year Business Development Plan that encompasses all Business Lines & outlines Goals, Budgets, Schedules, Resources, Reporting, Marketing & Financial Plans for each of the above Companies (www.liveplan.com).
· Lots of Communications (Phone, Email, LinkedIn & other Social Media): Develop Relationships/Agreements with Client/Partners Worldwide (we are Registered & Pre-Qualified to work with the US Government, their Allies, all US Large Prime Contractors, the UN, NATO, various Aid Agencies & all Development Banks). The CPO must love speaking to people. He/she will need to immediately begin calling each of our Contacts at each of the above introducing themselves, the company & requesting Prime, Teaming/Partnering & Subcontractor Opportunities.
· Small to Medium Size Businesses: We also provide a lot of Support for Start-ups & Growing Companies. The Candidate must have experience working with these Clients also.
· Our CRMs: We have the following for the CPO’s use. We also have 15 million + emails that can be blasted monthly to the below to continue building our SEO & Product Sales Pipeline.
– 350,000+ Clients, Contacts & Industry Colleagues
– 65M+ B2B/B2G US Businesses
– 100M+ B2C US Consumers
The Social Media Expert will complete all email blasting for the CPO. The CPO will be responsible for using Zoho One to manage their Procurement & Sales Process & enter all Business Development Contacts, Clients, Suppliers or Subcontractor information & the Stage of the “Deal” or Relationship.
· Research Opportunities & Bidding: We would like to automate the “Bid Process” from our Suppliers with Plan Rooms on our websites & the CPO will coordinate with the GM & CEO to help Design the Proposals & Submittal Process for the Website Developers before they demobilize.
· “Go/No-Go” Decisions on Opportunities: The CPO must be able to Research our Global Opportunity Database by NAICS & Keywords, set ALERTS for Prime, Teaming, Partnering, Subcontracts & other Procurement Opportunities. The CPO will then review each Opportunity (he or she must love to read) & determine if we should bid. With the vast number of Procurement Opportunities available to our Companies, the CPO must be able to quickly narrow this search so that we are only bidding “Large Winners.” The CPO should also be able to manage the Submittal of 10+ Proposals per week.
· Product Pricing: The CPO must be able to research (or use a Software Application or teach our Support Staff) & determine whether we are LOW PRICE before submitting bids & on all Product Sales (including using apps to search the internet by SKU/Pricing). The Competition is strong in the US (OCONUS is better) & the CPO must be able determine if we are offering “Best Pricing.”
· Solicitation Spreadsheet/Database: The CPO will manage & update the Procurement Solicitation Spreadsheet (Daily) so that all Team Members may (at any time of Day/Night) view it to determine the Bid Stage of their Opportunity or Contract Start Date.
· Teaming Partners: We work with 60+ Industries & are “Authorized Resellers” with established Manufacturers, providing their Products to our Clientele. As Facilities Management/BOSS Providers, we will sell a lot of Products supporting Base Operations worldwide. The CPO will review Automated ALERTS matching our Supplier NAICS Codes and then speak to the Supplier Account Manager & Estimating Team to get the Tier 1 Pricing needed to submit a “Winning Proposal.”
· Subcontracts: The CBDO will speak with each Large Prime Contractor’s (Top 100 per Industry to start) Small Business Liaison Officer (SBLO) or Contracting Officer (KO) requesting Procurement Support (VOSB or SDVOSB set-aside) or Subcontracting Opportunities matching our Products. As stated above, we have already registered with each, connected on LinkedIn, emailed etc., so it will not be Cold Calling for the CPO to call direct & ask these Companies to allow US Executive ® to provide pricing for their Office or Project Procurement/Product needs.
· Product Sales: With the support of the CEO, the CPO will ask the US Government (GSA & Fed Mall Registrations by CEO – in Progress) & its Large Prime Contractors & other Organizations to visit our 12M+ Product “Government, Defense & Aid Marketplace” (911-Products.com) & fill their Procurement needs for their Current & Upcoming Projects or everyday Office Purchasing requirements. The CPO, with the support of the CEO & CBDO, will hire & manage Independent Sales Representatives (ISRs) to increase Product Sales. Each Company also has an Affiliate Program where other Website Owners may sell our Products & Services.
· Follow-up & Close Sales: The CPO must enjoy Product Sales & know how to Close Sales. US Executive ® will give the CPO everything he or she will need to be successful, but if the CPO does not put in the hours, hard work, sweat & know how to Close Deals, then the Program will fail. We are seeking only the ABSOLUTE BEST TO APPLY! This is not a Low-level or “Learn as you Go” Position. A College Degree is required. A Master’s is preferred.
· Communications with other Shareholders: The CPO will attend Weekly Strategy Meetings by Phone, Quarterly Meetings in Tampa Florida (at HQ) as required by Law & will maintain Weekly, Monthly & Annual Reporting online so that Shareholders & other Team Members may review (Day or Night). Additionally, he/she will return emails & phone calls promptly because it affects other Team Members.
· Marketing: The CPO, with the support of the Social Media Expert, will manage the Daily Email Marketing Campaign Blasts (400,000), Daily Content Marketing & Blog, PPC Strategies, Monthly Newsletter, Weekly Podcast, LinkedIn Groups, our 60+ Industry Forums & anything else that will increase his/her Product Presence & Sales.
· Independent Sales Representatives (ISRs): The CPO, with the support of the Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO), will hire & manage a Team of 20+ ISRs (by Product Category) to support the Procurement Department’s Growth. Additionally, the CPO, with the support of the Social Media Expert & GM will create Training Videos for all ISRs & Interns teaching them their Role & Responsibilities.
· Online Product & Service Sales: The CPO will coordinate with our Webmaster, CEO, GM, CPO, Customer Service Staff (Outsourced) & the Supplier’s Account Manager to make certain all Online Order Requests or Questions are being fulfilled.
· Trade Shows: The CPO will join the necessary Associations & attend Conferences/Expos as needed. We also provide Online Sales for Associations worldwide selling their Memberships, Training, Directories & other Store items.
· Travel: We try our absolute best to manage all Sales & Marketing over the telephone or email, but the CPO may need to travel in the US or Internationally to meet with prospective Clients & close deals.
· Budgets & Spending: The CPO must maintain a Budget for Monthly/Annual Procurement Costs/Expenses Online so that all Shareholders may review (Day or Night).
Due to the vast importance of this position to the Company’s success, we are only seeking the absolute best. The CPO must be Truthful, Energetic, Professional, Team-Oriented & Responsive. He/she must be Proud about themselves & the Company. They must be Highly Personable – a People’s Person, enjoying finding Solutions for our Prospective Client’s Problems. The CPO must be a Problem Solver, an Expert Logistician + Salesman, Strategist & must Think & Dream BIG!
The Ideal CPO will also be a:
· Logistics Expert
· Self-Starter requiring truly little/no Supervision
· An Expert with Sales, Digital Marketing & Relationship Building
· Highly Organized, Professional & a Multi-tasker, being able to manage Multiple Projects & other Assets Simultaneously
· Detail-Oriented & Creative Sales & Marketing Speaker/Writer that can manage the Proposals Team, ISRs & Social Media Experts to Develop & Distribute Multiple “Winning” & Convincing Procurement Sales Campaigns.
· Team Player that can manage all Procurement Company Resources, Close Sales & Build out a Successful (5) Year Pipeline thru Exit Strategy.
· Intelligent, Business Minded & Entrepreneurial-type Professional that enjoys & creates success, a positive atmosphere & can read/understand Government Forecasts (Products & Services), can Cost/Estimate & Plan/Schedule.
We are seeking only the ABSOLUTE BEST for this ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY.
This position is for US Citizens only & all Candidates must have a clean criminal record & undergo a background screening. Additionally, some positions may require a US Department of Defense/Department of State Security Clearance. The CPO must have a Clean Record.
If your work ethic mirrors below, we would love to speak with you!
“Why put off for tomorrow that can be done today?”