US Executive ®, Management, Scientific & Technical Experts to the Government, Defense & Aid Industries, provides Facilities Management/Base Operations (BOSS), Micro-Sourcing (Outsourcing) Solutions & Teaming, Partnering & Special Projects where we help Businesses & Non-profits in 60+ Industries succeed thru Project, Program & Product Development & Support Services.
We are looking for a careful forklift operator to move packages and material around our facilities. You will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety. Your job could involve driving around warehouses, storage spaces and other facilities.
You must be a responsible individual with great experience in driving industrial vehicles. The goal will be to ensure that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency.
* Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
* Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
* Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
* Transport raw materials to production workstations
* Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
* Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
* Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
* Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
* Proven experience as forklift operator
* Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
* Excellent physical condition and coordination
* Valid certification to operate forklifts
* High school diploma
US Executive ®, Management, Scientific & Technical Experts to the Government, Defense & Aid Industries, provides Facilities Management/Base Operations (BOSS),...Apply For This Job